- The Prototype
The Pullman-Standard PS-2CD 4000 cubic foot covered hopper was produced between
1962 and 1964, and remained in service throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico
until the early 2000s. One of the most distinctive Pullman covered hoppers, this
common 100-ton car is used in grain, fertilizer, and other bulk services. With
more than 2,000 prototypes placed into service, this Atlas Model N Scale replica
is a perfect addition to your layout or collection.
- The Models
We're kicking things up a notch! Not only is this model the first PS-4000 ever
produced in N Scale, these first-class models feature some innovative features
- in fact, a FIRST for N Scale! Along with the fine-scale attention to detail, These models ride on BLMA's 100-Ton
ASF Ride Control trucks and scale profile, metal wheels! Furthermore,
these models feature body-mounted couplers for superb operation!
• Injection-Molded Plastic
• Fine-Scale Detail
• Chemically Etched Roof Walk
• Chemically Etched Brake Platform
• Accurately Painted/Printed
• Prototypical Ride Height
• Accurate 100-Ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
• Scale Profile Metal Wheels
• Three Road Numbers available for each Paint Scheme!